Sarah is analytical, compassionate, organized, and creative. She is a great combination of seriousness and fun. She enjoys photography, beekeeping, graphic design, theology, crafts, and ... especially ... children. :) She's a whiz at anything mathematical!
Sarah plays the violin and currently has 20 students.
She is an excellent teacher!
Sarah is a dedicated beekeeper. She enjoys supplying our family and others with delicious honey, as well as making lip balm, lotion and candles from the wax. She even serves customers from out-of-state!
A few facts you might not know about Sarah ...
- Sarah loves the sound of coyotes howling
- Sarah used to be very quiet
- Sarah knows Sign Language
- When she was a child, Sarah wanted to play the trombone
- Sarah would love to see hive beetles go extinct