Rebekah loves to serve and is happiest when she's helping others. She is constantly looking for things that need to be done, and is the one who keeps our house from becoming too messy!
Rebekah is very loyal and sensitive to the needs of others. She is disciplined, responsible and tenacious.
Rebekah has a heart for children and adults with special needs. She works with several of them weekly, tutoring them in school subjects and motor skills. She enjoys every minute she spends with her buddies! She has a special gentleness and patience with them, and they really respond to her.
A few facts you might not know about Rebekah ...
- Rebekah loves to mow the grass
- Rebekah is a fast runner, although she thinks she is slow.
- Rebekah can be very stubborn ... in a good way
- Rebekah has always wanted to visit the Holy Lands
- Rebekah loves Jelly Belly Jelly Beans!
- Rebekah is one of the hardest workers you'll ever meet