Jonathan is the first-born son in our family. He's fun, hard-working, opinionated, steady, and studious.
Jonathan likes watching and playing sports, computers, music, military history, and politics. He's an amazing guitarist and a really great brother, uncle, and friend!
Jonathan has worked for various political campaigns in Tennessee and Virginia. He has a law degree from Oak Brook College of Law, and spent 4 years working as a lawyer's assistant at a law firm in Virginia. He moved back to Tennessee in 2016 and is currently working at Red Lobster.
A few facts you might not know about Jonathan...
- Jonathan's favorite instrument to play is the guitar, but he can also play several other instruments.
- When Jonathan was younger he wanted to be a garbage man when he grew up
- It's really easy to make Jonathan laugh :)
- If Jonathan could own any vehicle he would choose a Lambo Aventador
- Jonathan's favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys. He's also a big fan of the Longhorns, the Mavs and the Rangers