Saturday, October 18, 2008

More Photography Practice

We recently took some pictures of the Heath family at Shiloh National Military Park. We had a whole lot of fun and it was good practice for us. Thank you to the Heaths for letting us experiment with them!
Here are some of our favorite shots
This one is my favoriteThe guys... ...and the girls! Bethany was really photogenic that day! Will Benny Nicholas HoustonThere are so many beautiful places for backgrounds at ShilohThe boys by the Tennessee River Here are a few more photos that haven't been edited yet

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You do a fantastic job on pictures!! What a good skill to use for God's glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots!! I'm really impressed! Heritage Photography is top-notch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Visiting from Ornament Publications, where we share a place on the blogroll.

    These are lovely pictures. I especially like the ones with the violin.

    Mrs. Heath is more photogenic than me! I don't ever let anyone take a picture of me except the angle be from above. lol.

    ReplyDelete