Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Precious Livy

Two years ago today I babysat this dear little one for the first time!

She was so tiny - just 27 months!!

I have really enjoyed being with this precious child!!!
June 2011

I can't believe it's been two years already!  Time flies when you're having fun!
April 2012

Here are some videos of Livy taken in the summer of 2010

I have REALLY enjoyed teaching Livy!

God has gifted Livy with an amazing mind!  Here's a recent video clip of her reading.

Here are some pictures we took of Livy in June 2010...



...And some recent pictures we took at Shiloh - April 2012

Whenever I read Philippians 1 I think about Livy.
Here are some excerpts from that chapter.
"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
Always in every prayer or mine for you...making request with joy...
...being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you
will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ...
...Even as it is meet for me to think this of you...because I have you in my heart...
...For God is my record how greatly I long after you...
...and this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgement; That ye may approve things that are excellent; That ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ... 
...Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God."

I am VERY grateful to....

-God for bringing Livy into my life!

-My family, who have all welcomed Livy into our home and love her dearly.

-Livy's family, who (in spite of my MANY faults!) have so graciously allowed me the privilege of spending so much time with her!


I LOVE YOU, LIVY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful...especially the photos mixed with verses from Philippians 1. What a perfect fit.

    We love Livy, and admire you for your investment. May God continue and complete what He's begun in both of you!

    ReplyDelete