Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun With Tryston and Ariana

Tryston and Ariana have been staying at our house this week. We enjoy having them here!
A frog that we found
Sarah and Ariana making cookies for our picnic in the creek
Yum!
Heading down to the creek
It was a very nice day for a picnic.
Ariana and me in the creek
David and Tryston
"Help! I'm falling!" -Actually that was done on purpose! :)
Swimming
We found this hornet nest on the bank of the creek. The hornets were buzzing around.
Ariana

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind comment on our website! I love to look at your family's website. It blesses me every time!

    I would love to be able to have your family's email address, if that is not a problem! My email is: katie@tmjlaw.com

    May the Lord richly bless you all as you serve Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Katie. We love your website as well! I will email you our address. :)

    ReplyDelete