Sunday, June 11, 2017

The Lewis Edition: Happy Anniversary!

... to my best earthly friend!!!

It's hard to believe it's been a year already!
My heart is so full when I think back over the last 365 days;
I couldn't wait to marry you, and I knew it would be wonderful, and yet it's been much more wonderful than I ever could have imagined!
You have made me such a happy wife!

June 11, 2016

I'm so blessed by your gentleness; gentleness to me,
gentleness with your words, your sensitivity to my feelings.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation
for anything I do for you,
Being your wife is such a joy!

Home from our honeymoon!

Thanks for encouraging me to do things like substitute teach, meet new people, and drive a stick shift, 😱
for helping me be courageous and willing to
get out of my comfort zone; and, at the same time,
being patient with me when I'm reluctant!

I love playing music together!
You put me at ease with your sweet compliments about my playing.
It's so special to be able to minister to others together 
through music!

Deb and Dan's wedding, October 2016

Thank you for listening to me, for constantly asking me
how I am, how I feel, how my day was.  

I so appreciate your teachable spirit and your willingness to learn from others.  This is one of the things that makes it easy to trust you!

Christmas Quartet Concert at the Mall, December 2016

Thanks for making me laugh, every single day! I love your tickles and all your nicknames for me ... I always wanted a nickname! :)

Thanks for making me laugh sometimes
when I feel more like crying,
 for helping me to not take myself
or the situation too seriously.

His smile!


It's so comforting to know that you are for me,
that you don't talk about me behind my back.
Instead, you praise me to others.
I know this is true because others have told me.

I love watching you interact with children.
You show an interest in and respect for them,
and they in turn love and appreciate you!

Summer, 2012

Thanks for praying with me; praying together is so special!
Thank you for sharing in my joys and sorrows
and always pointing me to Christ.

I love being with you, and I love you more
every single day we're together!

It's been an amazing year!  
Here's to many, many more!!!


I love you, Russell!!!

1 comment: